Homewares from a bygone era.
Family owned and operated since 1955, Lehman's is here to help you live a simpler life. City or country, rural or urban, we can help you build a better future, one that values personal connections, integrity and tradition.
- You'll find our retail in the heart of Ohio's Amish Country at our Kidron store, where our story began. For our friends who are far away, our print catalog and website give you access to hundreds of practical goods, from planting and preserving to off-grid living.
- Lehman's is really like an old-time mercantile (a mall from the 1850s perhaps.). There are a number of stores within Lehman's. Our housewares section is a dream for the cook, baker and chef because it is chock-o-block full of kitchen gadgets, cast iron, baking, cooking and food preservation merchandise, knives, bowls and food storage solutions.
- The pantry contains a carefully curated assortment of snacks, deserts, meats and long-shelf live food (freeze dried meats that will last over 25 years - not that's what we call being prepared).
- The home heating section contains everything you need to heat your home, with or without electricity, including an impressive selection of wood pile prep products. And nothing is more sustainable that people powered products, like an AX, or renewable energy, like heating with wood
- If you are a grilling guru, you will love the high-end grills we have collection in our assortment - you will often find us grilling samples at our store on weekends.